Friday, March 14, 2008

A Good Week

As many of you know, I now do a lot of Chapter 7 bankruptcy work. It is good for cash flow and I truly enjoy helping people out of their jams. But this week, it got to me. I saw so many good people who were losing their homes or who were in some awful financial straights it started to depress even me. But then came Thursday.

On Thursday I had 6 worker's comp hearing in different districts, all involving files that were new to me since opening this firm. 6 files, 3 districts, 6 great results. It was one of those days when everything went right. The Commissioner's actually agreed with my arguments and I was able to get some much needed relief and help for my Connecticut Worker's Compensation clients as well as make a few buck for myself in the process. Doing good by doing good.

In my line of work, that's as good as it gets.

And that is why I love being a Connecticut worker's compensation lawyer.

No comments: