Monday, December 21, 2015

Injured At Work in Connecticut. Now What?

If you are injured on the job in Connecticut, the Connecticut Worker's Compensation Act requires you to file a Notice of Claim (Form 30C) with your employer and the Connecticut Worker's Compensation Commission withing 1 year of an accidental injury. This important step can make or break you case. If you have any questions about what you must do if you are injured in Hartford Country or elsewhere in Connecticut, call me at 860-523-8783. The call is free and we offer free consultations in our West Hartford worker's compensation office. If more than a year has elapsed since you got hurt, please call us anyways. Ins some instances there are exceptions to the rule and if at all possible, we will take steps to protect your interests in your
Connecticut Worker's Comp case even late in the game.

No comments: