Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Just What Does He Mean When He Says 'PPD?"

Connecticut Worker's Compensation has its own unique language. Those of us who practice Connecticut Worker's Comp Injury Law know the ins and out just like a ative speaker of a foreign language. But what about you? What is a Form 36? What is MMI? Or PPD? Or, the ever mysterious RME? Well, fortunately, the Connecticut Worker's Compenssation Commission publishes a handy, free, dictionary of Connecticut worker's comp terms. It can be found here: http://wcc.state.ct.us/glossary/glossary.htm So, the next time you need to know, and it's 2AM and our office is closed, take a look. And then, as always, if you have any questions about your Connecticut Worker's Comp Claim, give us a call at 860-523-8783. We'll be happy to help!

No comments: